Kirt Brooks Scholarship
$2,000-$5,000 per student
- Student categories: trade tech certificate; associates degree (AA); bachelors degree (BA); masters degree (MA); or phd.
- Interested, pursuing or employed in the water environment sector.
- $30,000 distributed each year
- Application deadline: January 15th
$1,000-$5,000 per student
- 12 scholarship options
- Scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students, as well as operator scholarship program.
- encourage and support students interested in a career in a drinking water related field.
- Application deadline: March 15th
$4,000-$5,000 per student
- Awards scholarships to promising students on a path to serving the clean water community.
- For students at trade tech, community college, state college or graduate school.
- California resident attending an accredited college or university in California.
- Application deadline: May 22
Canham Graduate Studies Scholarship
$25,000 per student
- Scholarship for graduate students in the water environment field.
- Funds are for education expenses such as room and board, tuition and books.
- The scholarship funds will be awarded directly to the awardee at the beginning of the appropriate school term.
- Applications are accepted Janaury 15 - March 1
Environmental Engineers for the Future
$10,000 per student
- Up to $10,000 towards a Masters degree in Environmental Engineering
- 65+ participating universities
- Make a difference!
- Application period opens in October
National Water Research Institute Fellowships
$2,000-$15,000 per student
- For graduate students who are conducting water research in the U.S.
- students must be accepted and enrolled in an US-based graduate program.
- Fellowships are underwritten by the American Membrane Technology Association, the Southern California Salinity Coalition, and NWRI.